The Hotel des Marronniers, a charming hotel environmentally friendly in the heart of Paris
- Water resources management: Installation of flow limiters
- Energy resources management: Low consumption light bulbs / presence detector / timer
- Sensitization of our guests and staff to the use of air conditioning, heating…
- Our teams are trained to respect the daily ecological gestures.
- We choose our service providers and suppliers according to their sustainable and social commitments.
- The sorting of waste which is set up in the rooms and in the common areas also contributes to our ecological approach. Thus, our waste is entirely sorted.
- The products used for cleaning are now all eco-labeled and their consumption controlled which offers better air quality and fewer health risks.
- The care products put in the rooms have been reviewed to save plastic and to be recyclable. They are fully eco-certified.
- Of course, we use organic products, short supply chains and seasonal products for breakfast.
- In order to limit waste, we work in partnership with a leshotelssolidaires.com to redistribute pastries not consumed at breakfast.
Finally, how could we make this change without thinking about taking care of our garden? We maintain it without pesticides and use alternative methods to control weeds and insects. Each new planting is eco-responsible, local and in accordance with our garden and our values.
- Analyze our energy consumption in order to continue our efforts in our environmental involvement
- Calculate our carbon footprint
Let’s work together
We will change your towels when needed: please leave in the bathtub or on the ground the ones to be changed.
We limit the linen change (every 3 days) in order to reduce the impact of harmful products for the environment, and we propose you not to change linen and even not to clean the room. Just contact reception desk.
Be careful about what you throw into the toilets, wastebaskets are available in all bathrooms. Cigarette butts or sanitary towels for example distort the smooth running of water-treatment plants
Please call the staff if there is any water leak or dysfunction.
- Use heating and air conditioning sparingly: it’s better for your health
- If you open the window, do not forget to turn off the heating or air conditioning
- Please turn off lights when leaving your room
Whenever possible and in compliance with the rules of hygiene, we limit as much as possible disposable products and overpacks
We sort the waste. You can help us by depositing:
- your empty packaging, bottles and newspapers in the black bin in your basket,
- your non-recyclable waste in the green bin in your basket,
- your used batteries at the reception desk.
If you are interested in more informations the environmental impact of your trip, just click here.