- What are the check-in and check-out times and the opening hours of the hotel ?
The hotel is open 24/7. Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is before 12noon.
- Can I have a late check-out?
If you would like to pre-book a late check-out, we request the payment of an extra night's stay as we won't be able to re-let the room. If this is an issue during your stay, please contact reception.
- Is the room rate payable per person or per room?
The room rate is payable per room.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Breakfast is not included in the room rate (except in case of special offers). Breakfast costs 15 euros per person.
- Is your hotel accessible for disabled people?
Our hotel is not accessible for disabled people but it has a lift. Please do not hesitate to call us for more detailed information.
- Are animals allowed in your establishment?
Although we like animals, we don't allow them into the hotel.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant?
No, apart from breakfast, we only serve drinks.
- Is it possible to leave luggage at the hotel before check-in or after check-out?
Of course, we can keep your luggage in our luggage area for any time needed. The key can be requested at reception.
- Does the hotel have a car park?
No, we don't have a car park. The easiest place to park is in the underground car park 'Saint-Germain' on the Saint-Germain boulevard. It's about 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. In August, street parking in Paris is free.
- Does the hotel have internet access?
An internet terminal, with printer, is available for your use in the library-lounge area. Wifi is accessible throughout the hotel as well as in the garden. Wifi codes are available at reception.
- Can I request a particular room?
Because of our planning, we cannot guarantee a particular room number. We will, however, do our best to accommodate your request.
- How can I make a specific request?
Use the field “comments”. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- How can I cancel or change my booking?
The conditions of booking cancellation and modification are stated in your booking confirmation. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel for any clarification you may need. You can, however, cancel your booking by clicking on the designated link in your booking confirmation. If you would like to change your reservation, please contact the hotel. .
- Can I decide on my departure date during my stay?
We ask you to inform us of your intended departure 48 hours in advance, so that we can re-let your room. Without this notice, one extra night will be charged.
- Which credit cards do you accept for payment?
Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- Does the hotel offer smokers' rooms?
No, the hotel is completely smoke-free.
- Is there a lift in the hotel?
- Are the rooms air-conditioned and does it work all year round?
All our rooms are air-conditioned. However, the air conditioning only operates during hot periods.
- Are the rooms large?
Our hotel is an old Parisian building and although this old architecture is charming, it imposes small room sizes. This gives the place a real sense of intimacy.
- Do the rooms have direct phone lines?
You can make phone calls from your room by dialling '0' then the phone number. All calls from the exterior pass by reception, who will put the call through to you or take a message if you are not there.
- Do certain rooms have balconies?
No, none of our rooms have balconies.
- If I'm travelling with a child, can I ask for a cot?
We have a cot for children younger than 2. Older children will stay in a regular bed. For example, for a couple with a 3-year-old child, you will stay in a triple room (3 people). Please contact the hotel for any requests regarding cots.
- Is it possible to request an extra bed for my room?
No, we don't have any extra beds.
- Can I have a shuttle service to the airport/ train station?
It will be a pleasure for us to book you a shuttle to or from the airport. We don't, however, have a shuttle service for the train stations. Reception will be more than happy to book or advise you of a different mode of transport.
- How much does a taxi from the airport cost?
From the airport Charles de Gaulle (CDG), it should cost around 60 euros. From Orly, about 40 euros.
- Which metro station is the closest to your hotel?
The Saint-Germain-dès-Près metro station, line 4, is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, just behind the church. The Mabillon metro station, line 10, is a 7-minute walk away.
- Is there a taxi stand near the hotel?
A taxi stand can be found in front of the Brasserie Lipp (restaurant), only 5 minutes' walk away.
- Which languages do your reception staff speak?
Our staff will welcome you and give you advice in French, English, Spanish and German.